At AIS Construction Equipment, we offer the most complete line of equipment trailers in the state of Michigan. We have over 120 types of trailers: utilities, dumps, tilt-decks, drop-decks, deck-overs, goosenecks, semis, and many custom applications. Before any manufacturing begins, every trailer undergoes a strict design review with Felling’s Engineering Team.
Whether it is one of our 24 unique trailer styles or a custom trailer that we have built for your specific application, you can be certain that your trailer is going to be one of the best engineered products in the industry. Whether you buy a standard trailer or one built to your specifications, you will find your satisfaction is our primary concern.
Special features of the Rigid Neck Semi-Line Felling trailer:
No matter what your industry needs, AIS and Felling have a tilt trailer or equipment trailer to help you get the job done.
- tandem or triple axle trailers
- numerous platforms, beavertail, ramp, and dimensional options are available
- specially designed to haul heavy industrial equipment
- low center of gravity and easy loading
- available in 35, 40 and 50 ton load capacities!